May 12, 2018
Saturday May 12, 2018:
- 12:00 PM Registration & Cocktails
- 01:00 PM Shotgun Start Golf
- 06:00 PM Banquet Buffet Dinner
- 06:00 PM Prize Presentations & Entertaining Evening
- You don’t want to miss this Incredible Opening Event at MLGC
- Open to all Couples; MLGC Members, Team Mates, Men’s Night Players, Ladies Night Players, Commercial League Members, and MLGC Public Players. Single entries will be accepted and paired up as a Couple if possible
- First 60 Golfers accepted plus waiting list
Alice Cooper Format:
- Every Player Hits a Tee Shot.
- The Tee Shot selected MUST be in the Fairway (Mower Cut). See Alice Cooper’s Rule
- Select the best positioned ball.
- All Players hit from that same spot
- Repeat until the ball is Holed Out.
- All Balls Must be Placed within One Club length, No Closer to the Hole & into the SAME Course Condition as the Selected Shot (I.E. A Ball in the sand stays in the sand; a ball in the rough stays in the rough).
- Applies to all Par 3’s; MLGC Holes, 3, 7, 11, 14, 16. Tee Shot must be on Green or Lie on any closely mown area around green, on mown fairway short of green, and if not see Alice Cooper’s Rule.
- All Putts “inside the leather” are Gimmes (using a standard 34” Putter)!
- Tees: Men are Blue Tees, Ladies are Red Tees
- Must use 1 Tee Shot per Player in each 4-Some
- No more than 6 Tee Shots for any one Member of each 4-Some
Alice Cooper Rule
Applies to the Tee Shot only:
- On Every Hole the Drive to be played MUST be in your own Fairway. If Only One Drive is IN the Fairway, that ball must be played. If No One's Drive is IN the correct Fairway or is in the Rough, a One Stroke Penalty is assessed. Then the Longest Drive MUST is Brought Back 90 Degrees into the Fairway. Place the ball within One Club Length of the Fairway Edge, & No Closer to the hole. YOU ARE NOW HITTING THREE.
- Member’s $40.00 ea. Includes; Golf, Cart Seat, Banquet Buffet Dinner, Drink Ticket & Prizes.
- Non-Members $100.00 ea. Includes; Golf, Cart Seat, Banquet Buffet Dinner, Drink Ticket & Prizes.