MLGC Canada Day
MLGC Canada Day 151
Each Team has 151 Net Strokes to Play with.
When you've used up your Strokes you're out of the MLGC Canada Day 151 Competition...The Team who plays the Most Holes with their 151 Strokes Wins!!!
- Public $90.00 each
- Members $40.00 each
- Includes Golf Fee, Cart Seat, Prize Fund, Raffle Ticket, & BBQ Hamburger all in.
- Tee Times starting at 10:34 AM
- 1st 24 Team Entries Accepted
- Men Play from White Tees and Ladies Play from Red Tees wherever you May Find Them!!!
Prizes on all Par 3’s, Holes 3, 7, 11, 14, & 16 and the KP’s win a Prize.
The MLGC Reider Cup (Scott Reid) is an Invitational Event for 40 Men & 12 Ladies. All Play will be Match Play with Handicaps.
Grounds Team Captain Mark Ferris and Clubhouse Team Captain Julian Klatzel will head up the 1st Annual Reider Cup Invitational Tournament.
Two Assistant Captains will be selected from the Guest List on Friday June 22, 2018. The Captains & Assistants will then Draft Two Teams from the Guest List with 20 Men & 6 Ladies on each Team.
The Entry Fee is $150.00 Per Player. Team Golf Shirts, Team Golf Hats, Two Rounds of Golf with Power Carts, Three Meals, 3 Drink Tickets, and Prizes Galore are included in the Entry Fee.
The MLGC Reider Cup Invitation List will be made up of both Members & Non-Members whom have shown solid support for our Facility both on the Course and in the Bar & Grille.
Friday June 22, 2018
- Cocktails 5:00 PM
- Pizza & Wings Dinner 6:30PM
- Team Assistant Captains Selected 7:00PM
- Teams Drafted 7:15PM
- Saturday Pairings 8:00PM
Saturday June 23,2018
9-Holes Match Play Team Net Better Ball and 9-Holes Match Play Team Net Alternate Shot.
Each 9-Holes Match is worth 1.0 points for a Win, 0.5 Points for a Tie, or 0 Points for a Loss.
Maximum 2.0 Points per Player.
- Tee Times Starting 1:00PM
- Cocktails 5:00PM
- Winner's Steak Fry & Loser's Wieners & Beans Dinner 7:00PM
- Day Money Awards for Saturday's Play 7:30PM
- Sunday Pairings 8:00PM
Sunday June 24, 2018
18-Holes Net Match Play Mano a Mano.
Front Nine Win is worth 1.0 Points, Back Nine Win 1.0 Points, & Total 18-Hole Win 1.0 Points. Maximum 3.0 Points per Player.
- Shotgun Start 1:00PM
- Cocktails 5:30PM
- Carved Roast Beef Dinner 7:00PM
- Day Money & Reider Cup Awards 7:30PM
- Party Time
1st Annual Reider Cup Winner
First Team With 65.5 Total Team Points
May 12, 2018
Saturday May 12, 2018:
- 12:00 PM Registration & Cocktails
- 01:00 PM Shotgun Start Golf
- 06:00 PM Banquet Buffet Dinner
- 06:00 PM Prize Presentations & Entertaining Evening
- You don’t want to miss this Incredible Opening Event at MLGC
- Open to all Couples; MLGC Members, Team Mates, Men’s Night Players, Ladies Night Players, Commercial League Members, and MLGC Public Players. Single entries will be accepted and paired up as a Couple if possible
- First 60 Golfers accepted plus waiting list
Alice Cooper Format:
- Every Player Hits a Tee Shot.
- The Tee Shot selected MUST be in the Fairway (Mower Cut). See Alice Cooper’s Rule
- Select the best positioned ball.
- All Players hit from that same spot
- Repeat until the ball is Holed Out.
- All Balls Must be Placed within One Club length, No Closer to the Hole & into the SAME Course Condition as the Selected Shot (I.E. A Ball in the sand stays in the sand; a ball in the rough stays in the rough).
- Applies to all Par 3’s; MLGC Holes, 3, 7, 11, 14, 16. Tee Shot must be on Green or Lie on any closely mown area around green, on mown fairway short of green, and if not see Alice Cooper’s Rule.
- All Putts “inside the leather” are Gimmes (using a standard 34” Putter)!
- Tees: Men are Blue Tees, Ladies are Red Tees
- Must use 1 Tee Shot per Player in each 4-Some
- No more than 6 Tee Shots for any one Member of each 4-Some
Alice Cooper Rule
Applies to the Tee Shot only:
- On Every Hole the Drive to be played MUST be in your own Fairway. If Only One Drive is IN the Fairway, that ball must be played. If No One's Drive is IN the correct Fairway or is in the Rough, a One Stroke Penalty is assessed. Then the Longest Drive MUST is Brought Back 90 Degrees into the Fairway. Place the ball within One Club Length of the Fairway Edge, & No Closer to the hole. YOU ARE NOW HITTING THREE.
- Member’s $40.00 ea. Includes; Golf, Cart Seat, Banquet Buffet Dinner, Drink Ticket & Prizes.
- Non-Members $100.00 ea. Includes; Golf, Cart Seat, Banquet Buffet Dinner, Drink Ticket & Prizes.
2018 MLGC Ladies League
2018 Golf Season
MLGC Ladies League
Wednesdays 6:00 PM Shotgun Start
Mark your calendar ladies, MLGC’s Ladies League will begin with a Welcome Meet N’ Greet evening on Wednesday April 18/18 at 6:00 pm.
Please join us for some drinks & appetizers as well as some information about the upcoming golf season.
Our League offers a fun night of playing 9 holes of golf, having some great food and a few beverages with friends.
There is no competition with this league; we welcome all levels of golfers.
If you want to have a fun night with a few laughs this is the place for you.
MLGC Ladies Night Golf Fees & Prize Pool
- Golf Fees with cart: $30.00 per golfer (Non-member)
- Mandatory prize pool: $10.00 per golfer (Cash please)
- Optional Chip in pot: $2.00 per week (Cash please)
- Food & beverage: Specials vary each week